We are looking to hire a coach either with gymnastics experience, parkour experience or a mixture of both. The applicant must have experience working with children ages 3 and up. Applicant must be friendly, energetic and passionate about working with children in youth sports. Applicant must be available to work 2 or more days a week during our open hours of:
Monday- Thursday 3:30-8pm and Saturday 9am-2pm.
Reports To: Program Coordinator
Congratulations and thank you for being a part of the Pacific Edge Coaching staff. Pacific Edge Sports Academy has a very successful Gymnastics program and we could not do it without all the help of our dedicated staff.
Our mission at Pacific Edge Sports Academy is to support every child’s developing life story through youth sports and positive mentor relationships.
- Unique selling proposition:
- Developing life skills through youth sports
- Safety-Will always come first at Pacific Edge.
- Quality-Consistent quality is what we aim for and we do that by prioritizing education, honest and open communication, and reflection.
- Opportunity-We strive to provide opportunity for everyone: we want to support and mentor each person in their individual goals. Pac Edge is a place where everyone has the opportunity to develop and improve both their athletic abilities and their personal development.
- Community- Pac Edge is a place of community where we support each other and embrace each other's differences. We are a family and encourage each other through positivity.
NOTE: You must be energetic, kind, cheerful, passionate, presentable and a team player. The most important aspects are developing the student’s self-esteem, keeping the program FUN and colorful and monitoring each childs' progress. This position requires a large amount of organization and creativity.
RESPONSIBILITIES OVERVIEW - Completely read and commit to the Pacific Edge Sports Academy Purpose!
- Follow the designated rotation schedule and/or curriculums.
- Complete all administrative duties asked of you such as taking roll, completing safety checks, cleaning equipment, following lesson plans and updating progress reports of your students.
- Monitor email every work day.
- Meet with the Program Coordinator as needed or requested
- Keep a “focus on business” mindset, and understand the importance of your Student Retention rate.
- Help set the example at Pacific Edge Sports – be known as an Upbeat, Enthusiastic, Knowledgeable, Hard Worker.
- Help set and maintain standard attire for the program(s).
- Develop community relationships with people who can help you GROW the program(s).
- Contribute ideas to training clinics and staff meetings you are invited to.